segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011


I am very proud to post a poetry written by a wonderful student from
High School - Lívia.
Read and enjoy it!

I was in a bad moment
Everything that I had was gone
My heart was hurt
And my life destroyed

So, you appeared to me
Like gotten out from my paradise
You were so charming and good
I couldn't resist you

But you didn't know all of my thoughts
So all of the things were unsaid
You just looked at me
And in your eyes, the love I could see

You pretended but I knew
And in a dark hallway
There was not how to escape
And, yes, you took my hand and touched my face

Everything was hidden
We were the only to know
Before I left you
You called me and whispered "Don't forget that
I LOVE YOU"

By Lívia Faraco da Silva
(Aluna da 2a série do Ensino Médio do Colégio Paulo Freire)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário